We are a small but dedicated family business. We are in the top 3 of the gutter cleaning companies in our city. We offer a FREE no-obligation estimate for CALGARY, Airdrie, and Chestermere. We provide cost-efficient gutter cleaning with professional tools.
Wonder if you can trust us? Over the last few years, we helped CEOs, doctors, lawyers, engineers, IT specialists, tradesmen, and even some local celebrities. We helped single moms, retirees, new homeowners, and a lot of other people who are not comfortable with heights or don’t have enough knowledge of the rain gutter system.
What to expect from our visit:
- Professional and friendly approach.
- We clean your rain gutter system (gutters, eavestroughs, and downspouts).
- We use different cleaning methods, picking the safest and most efficient for your property.
- We come with all the required equipment.
- We are Eco-conscious and Eco-friendly.
- We do DOWNSPOUT installation, extension, and replacement.
- Invoicing for landlords, property management, and businesses.
- SAME DAY service might be available.
- Senior discount: 10%.
- Neighbour discount: convince your neighbour to get 15% off.
- Special rates for BUNGALOWs and 2-story houses.
- NO-CLOG guarantee & SATISFACTION guarantee.
We specialize in cleaning, but we perform some minor repairs too. We deal with any kind of roof: from flat to steep.
Shingles, cedar shakes, metal, or tile roof – we have worked with them all. We are experienced with bungalows, 2 story houses, and any walk-outs.
We can do it all: from the old-fashion ladder access to a modern gutter cleaning vacuum from the ground.
Curious about how much gutter cleaning cost in Calgary?
We provide free quotes and different service packages from Budget to Premium.
● nest removal* FREE
● nest removal* FREE
● PHOTOS of the cleaned gutters
● 1-week NO-CLOG** guarantee
● nest removal* FREE
● PHOTOS of the cleaned gutters
● 3-month NO-CLOG** guarantee
● DETACHED garage
● 15% off FOR add-on services
● Detached garage/ shed/ greenhouse
● Wiping gutters
● Cleaning downspout extensions
● Cleaning underneath gutter guards
WHY are they so important?
DID YOU KNOW: water damage is the leading cause of home insurance claims, accounting for more damage than fire and theft combined. In fact, a recent study determined the average cost of a flooded basement in Canada to be $43,000.
GUTTERS, EAVESTROUGHS and DOWNSPOUTS are one of your home’s silent heroes. One inch of rainfall on an average roof generates over 7,000 litres of water; all of which must be moved away from your premises to avoid flooding or water damage.
We help you with the maintenance. Please remember that it’s cheaper to maintain your rain eavestrough system than to repair it. We use well-trained techs and professional equipment. We are more detailed and social than expensive gutter cleaning robots.
6 SIGNs that your gutters need us…
– Rainwater is overflowing from the roof.
– Your eavestroughs (gutters) are sagging.
– Your siding has stain marks.
– Plants are growing in the gutters (eavestroughs).
– You can’t remember when they were cleaned the last time.
– Water drips through gutter (eavestrough) joints or downspout joints.
Contact us if you see any of these signs. We will be happy to assist you in Calgary and the surrounding area.
Original post: https://servicesyyc.com/2020/09/09/signs-that-your-gutters-need-us
Let’s talk ladder safety for DIY gutter cleaning
1. Before you start, you must know how to properly position a ladder. In a perfect world, the feet of the ladder should be one foot from the house for every 4 feet of vertical height (measured from the ground to where the top of the ladder touches the house). Make sure it stands firm and leveled. Keep in mind, that a ladder leveling device can save your life. Most new ladders have a horizontal / vertical line pattern on the side to help with alignment. Inquire at your local hardware store about it.
2. Always look up before installing your ladder. Many homes still have power lines leading to the house from a pole on the street. Use non-conductive fiberglass ladders in that case. Remember: utility companies use only fiberglass ladders for a reason.
3. When climbing a ladder to your roof, make sure the top of the ladder protrudes 3 steps above the point of contact with the edge of the roof. Most falls occur when going from a ladder to the roof or vice versa.
4. Always maintain at least 3 points of contact when climbing a ladder. This usually means that both feet and at least one hand must touch the ladder at the same time. Of course, two hands and two legs are preferred, but never achievable at all times.
5. Never overreach while standing on a ladder. Make sure that most of your weight never goes beyond the side rails of the stairs. A good rule of thumb is to always keep your belt buckle between the left and right ladder rails.
6. Even we, professional gutter and window cleaners, give up on some jobs. Always make a full physical appraisal of your property before proceeding with the gutter cleaning. There is no shame in giving up and calling pros, if the work can’t be done safely. Reasons for refusing from such DIY gutter cleaning may be: proximity to electrical wires, uneven ground to safely place the ladder, unsafe heights, steep roof slopes, or unusual roofline characteristics. This is obviously a call for judgment on your part. However, be realistic about your ability to get the job done in a safe manner. Never compromise your safety for a house choir.
Original post: https://happyh.ca/2020/11/14/lets-talk-ladder-safety-for-diy-gutter-cleaning
6 reasons WHY you should hire us to do that…
You should hire Gutter Cleaning on a Budget if…
– You are not comfortable with heights.
– You don’t have a tall enough ladder: a 2-story house usually needs 32 ft ladder to reach the gutters safely.
– Your time is more expensive than ours: with the preparation, it’ll probably take you 5 – 6 hrs to do your eavestroughs. How much does your hour cost?
– Who likes to clean his own gutters? Ask if our gutters are always clean 🙂
– WE CAN DO IT SAFELY: we work with ladders and at heights every day; we have special training, safe technics, and gutter cleaning tools.
– We are WCB insured, so if we get hurt, we’ll be getting paid while recovering. Will you? How expensive can that be?
Contact us if you are ready. We will be happy to assist you.
Original post: https://servicesyyc.com/2020/09/08/why-you-should-hire-us-to-do-that/
Gutter guards or NO gutter guards in Calgary…
Tired of clogged eavestroughs? Are gutter guards a solution to your problem?
The first thing to remember: there is almost nothing maintenance free. Please don’t fall for those marketing tricks about the guards. There is no “set it and forget it” type, doesn’t matter how expensive it is. The only way it works if your property doesn’t need gutter guards anyways. Funny, eh? So if there is anything besides water that gets into your gutters, you would have to keep cleaning your guards and, most likely, the gutters too. Check the photo above. That’s one of the gutter guard CLEANING JOB we had to perform.
Things to research when you are thinking about gutter guards:
-What trees are clogging up your rain gutter system? Pines are so much different from maples.
-What is the problem? Is it leaves and twigs OR pine cones and needles? Maybe it’s very fine birch seeds or annoying ash tree seeds.
-Will this guard stop your trees from getting into your eavestroughs and downspouts?
-Will water from the roof still get into your eavestroughs? Because remember: the main function of the rain gutter system is to ‘direct the water to a suitable disposal site where it will not damage the structure and foundation of the building’.
Adding the guards will cost you, probably even more than you think. If you call us to clean your eavestroughs and they have guards, we’ll charge more, because it’s more work. Sometimes a lot more.
What do we suggest?
-Trim the trees, that are close to your roof. Trim them as much as possible.
-Clean your gutters regularly.
No, we are not trying to trick you to call us more for cleaning 🙂 We make money on installing and cleaning gutter guards too, so you will call us anyways. However, our houses have no gutter guards, think about it.
Contact us, when you are ready for your next cleaning in Calgary.
Original post: https://servicesyyc.com/2020/09/10/gutter-guards-or-no-gutter-guards-in-calgary/
HOW we clean eavestroughs on your house? 6 easy steps…
Gutter Cleaning on a Budget follows this routine:
1. Perform a roof and edges ASSESSMENT: what’s safe, what is not, what needs attention.
2. Take pictures of any deficiency.
3. Vacuum or scoop out everything from the GUTTERS (eavestroughs).
4. Check for any obstruction for the flow to get into DOWNSPOUTs.
5. Check all downspouts for drainage, take them apart and clean, if they appear CLOGGED.
6. Take ‘the after’ pictures to present to the client.
We are always kids and dogs friendly, and respectful to your neighbours. Call us to schedule your next appointment.
Original post: https://servicesyyc.com/2020/09/07/how-we-clean-eavestroughs-on-your-house/
HOW OFTEN should I clean my eavestroughs? 1, 2 or 3 times a year…
A rain gutter (eavestrough) is a component of a water discharge system for a building. It is necessary to prevent water dripping or flowing off roofs in an uncontrolled manner for several reasons: to prevent it from damaging the walls, drenching persons standing below or entering the building, and to direct the water to a suitable disposal site where it will not damage the foundations of the building (C) Wikipedia
Here in Calgary, the recommended gutter cleaning schedule is TWICE a year (spring and fall), if your budget allows you to do so.
If you can only afford to do it once a year, do it after leaves fall, but before water starts to freeze and breaks eavestroughs and/or downspouts. That’s where it gets tricky in the Calgary area. A very rapid fall season messes up all the plans usually. A lot of times the air temperature drops below zero and it starts to snow before leaves fall. So you call us to clean your gutters, but we can’t because they are full of ice and snow.
Another thing to keep in mind is the surrounding of your house. Quickly answer these questions:
-Are there trees close to your house?
-Do you or your neighbors have a pine, an ash, a maple, a birch tree?-
-Is there construction nearby?
-Is your roof really old?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you may have to clean your gutters more frequently than twice a year. We are always open for a free consultation, give us a call.
Remember that it’s cheaper to maintain your eavestroughs than to repair them, so call your favorite gutter cleaning company and schedule their visit.
Original post: https://servicesyyc.com/2020/10/08/how-often-should-i-clean-my-eavestroughs/
In addition to gutter cleaning, we can be your one solid pit stop for siding washing, window cleaning and pressure washing:
Would you like to see more photos of our work? CLICK HERE
Searching for Gutter cleaning near me? What areas do we service?
Calgary NW • Calgary NE • Calgary SW • Downtown core • Calgary SE
Airdrie • Chestermere • Okotoks • Cochrane • Bragg Creek
Is your area not listed here? Don’t you worry, we like to explore, get in touch.