LAST UPDATED: Feb 2022.
Gutter Cleaning on a Budget follows this routine:
- Perform a roof and edges ASSESSMENT: what’s safe, what is not, what needs attention.
- Take pictures of any deficiency.
- Vacuum or scoop out everything from the GUTTERS (eavestroughs).
- Check for any obstruction for the flow to get into DOWNSPOUTs.
- Check all downspouts for drainage, take them apart and clean, if they appear CLOGGED.
- Take ‘the after’ pictures to present to the client.
We are always kids and dogs friendly, and respectful to your neighbours. Call us to schedule your next appointment 587-966-4161.
Here is a video tutorial if you decide to get it done on your own: